Hire an Artist makes it into Entrepreneurial Spark
I work on Hire an Artist everyday I can and now with the help of ES I know I'll be able to work so much harder, in a more effective and efficient way. Plus it means less time working at home! We're provided workspace to use which is much closer to home. Using it instead of what the Enterprise Center provides could actually cut my commuting by around 3 hours every day! And time is a very valuable asset.
Things have always been getting brighter and brighter but now with this backing us I honestly can't imagine just how successful we will be in our first year of trading. It's pretty exciting.
Among other things if you're a fan of Bizcrowd or startup supporters you may have noticed seeing us a bit more! I'm really happy to say they have loved our story and have been sharing it all over the place, from social media to e-mail newsletters! The first publicity we had got was from individual journalists, now we are getting publicity from the bigger fish. The ball is rolling, people!
Currently there is a lot for me to focus on, the amount of tasks I have to do never shrinks! But I'm not slowing down and what's important is that we're here and we're always succeeding. Keep an eye out on us because we're growing and we're not stopping! Until next time.
