Hire an Artist Founder Graduates.

Hire an Artist Founder Graduates

Yes, people! I have graduated from University! You may now address me as 'Mr Gareth Craven B.A'. It's not quite as flashy as 'Dr. Gareth Craven' but hey, why not revel in the fruit of a hard days work?
The man beside me is my Dad, a great and respectable man.
He's notoriously difficult to get a photo of!
So as I had noted in our last post, this is now the signpost that I will be working at Hire an Artist full-time. I would like to thank you all and everyone that has had faith in me to bring this business from idea to reality. I still remember getting emails from artists in 2014, giving words of encouragement for me to go ahead with the idea, and the times where I went day-to-day looking through the portfolios of artists, discovering so many styles and talents of art. There's nothing better to boost your passion than going straight to the core of what you love!

I have had very good times starting this business, and wow how far we have come. I can only imagine what the future holds - But with an upcoming fresh new brand and platform to be launched, the backing of an investor and the support from all you, it's going to be an incredible one!

Here's to the future! 


This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply