Christmas is coming! And problems are arising!
Haven't been able to make a blog post past two days, internet has been patchy inconveniently at the times I write posts at the end of the day . I pre-prepared this blog so when I do get a connection I won't need as much time to write.
So past few days we've had some good growth on Facebook, Twitter is significantly lacking behind at 30 followers in comparison to the 107 on Facebook but there's not much I can do about it with my current Twitter skills. I made some posts, not getting responses though. There's been a little activity on Facebook, couple of people made posts to us about looking forward to the project. But not much else in terms of social networking.
I'm having quite a worry, the web developers working on my site have gone dark. I expected a response yesterday but got nothing, including today. I realise it's coming up to Christmas but I'd still like to hear some response. I can't exactly back up and save the progress made either on the site development. It's all Wordpress involved and so nothing like saving a bunch of PHP files to my computer at all, something I've been familiar with in the past. I'll try to remain calm on the basis it's near Christmas.
Having big trouble with one of my objectives; spending an hour or more towards client based marketing (To find clients who will have a project prepared before launch). But I'm hitting a brick wall to roads that could really give me results, the student room forum for example. I tried to introduce myself and also included an introduction about my business. I got banned from making further posts on account of 'advertising'. I thought it was a forum for students and helping them with what they do but oh well. I won't get too frustrated about that.
I also thought notice boards were a good idea. Nope. Couldn't find one. I tried to find other student forums that weren't purely education based. Nope. I tried searching for local advertising platforms for young people. Nope. In fact the only progress I've made in this area is putting up two adverts on Craigslist and Hoobly. Greaaaat. At least it's something I guess. But not a good day in that respect.