Getting on track

So I got onto meeting the goals I set yesterday, met all but one. Unfortunately other things had to be attended to. So I've revised my daily objectives, very happy with what I've got and meeting them everyday is definitely going to allow us to progress much faster. It includes the original objective of marketing to artists with some minor differences, an objective incorporating social tasks and another involved in client marketing (Pre-launch focused). Along with minor sub tasks to generally help with life (Making a blog post, listen to a Russian lesson and spending an hour on exam revision).

So with the revised daily objectives out of the way and the goals I met. I'm expecting an update on the web development tomorrow, I hope I'll be happy with the results. My last update was somewhat disappointing and made serious effort to try and get things back on track, on top of that this week there have been delays. The server took a major slowdown which lasted perhaps nearly, if not over, a week. It's sorted now but I'm expecting this will have taken a toll. My enthusiasm is sapped but I'm sure it'll recuperate over time, I think I just need to realise what can be achieved is this project is a success!

Also tomorrow I'm having a meeting with someone at my University about business support. There's chance I can get a place where I can work without distractions, which is a great thing to suppress the inner procrastinator in me! Not only that but there are opportunities for support and workshops, needless to mention all the kinds of people I could meet.

But also! I messaged someone 2 days ago asking for just a bit of guidance as to what I should be doing with my social networking on my start-up. Who knew that this person, who's a social networking wizard, is also a bit of an artist! Luck is on my side! The opportunities are bright, let's hope it can take me somewhere!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply