New schedule for blogs and vlogs
Good news, everyone!
The blogging is back! So if blogs are your thing, it's coming back. The reason why it came to a sudden stop? It wasn't intentional, for something like that I would prefer to make an update on it so people are aware beforehand. It was a combination of reasons really, which I sadly don't want to go into.
I was actually going to get back onto it just over a week later but unfortunately the person I was working with, a potential business partner, dropped out with no notice whatsoever. This was, to be frank, a big kick to the guts, because I had already been taking on more responsibilities and tasks for the company. I essentially assumed we had secured double the manpower so I doubled the tasks and responsibilities, we would have been growing and developing so much faster! Unfortunately I guess I was a bit of fool?
![]() |
| Atlas project by Ian Acid. This is how I feel! |
So with this unfortunate event the work of done on the company was devastated afterwards. For over a week I was in such a mess. Most of time I simply couldn't get anything done because I would think too much about what I have to do, my brain would just shut down and I ended up doing anything barely constructive, if not nothing at all. Which was really frustrating because I knew there was so many things to be done but I just couldn't do it.
I eventually resolved the problem though by sitting back, stop trying to work and simply re-organise myself. All it took was an evening re-organising myself and the tasks I do into a proper and well thought-out work schedule. Brain overload fixed by the next day!
That's all I can say about why I stopped the blogging. I apologise, it was a stupid mistake on my end but something I've learned from!
Sadly though because of all the workload I've now got I will have to do less blogs. There's simply no way I can cope doing one every day, I even have University studies which I have to start again now because the holidays have ended. It is scheduled however:
We're looking for blog posts (Which you send in any format such as Word) that include the following content: A picture of yourself (Optional), a short biography about yourself around 300 words, the art you create including pictures, anything you would to like to talk about 1,000 words maximum and then any links to your artwork at the bottom.
E-mail us if you have any questions! If you're an artist and would be interested in having a featured blog on this space contact us or send in your prepared content at info@hireanartist.co
So moving onto the next part, vlogs! Yes I am planning on starting a video log series. I'm not sure if people are interested in witnessing my god-like handsomeness (Joke!) and listening to what I have to say, but with the two introductions I have done people have been very engaging. More so than the content I normally create (Including this blog) so that's the main reason I'm doing it. There are obviously other reasons but I'm not going to bore you with them all.
Fridays and Sundays blog posts are self-explanatory so I won't waste your time explaining them. There was a lot more I was going to cover in this blog, unfortunately I don't have the time. I have a test to prepare for! I apologise, I'm getting incredibly overworked as of lately, I'm fighting for solutions (I.E Finding a new business partner).
I will be more organised in the future for you guys, I can't express how grateful I am for your time and attention!
