My first vlog and contributing to a book!
Been a good day today with two key tasks done, as you can already guess from the title. The first probably more interesting of the two if that I've done my first vlog. And it turned out a lot better than what I expected, especially after some final touches from my business partner. Even though I had some flimsy filming equipment, a bit of duct tape managed to keep it together and got it into a nice position. Showing off an interesting background for nice visuals (If my good looks weren't enough!) but not so interesting as to take away attention from the subject (Me).
Talking was somewhat of a problem because I can sometimes have really poor verbal communication. This happened quite a few times and I actually had just over 7 minutes to work with before finishing up; the video is 1 minute 38 seconds. Think that's somewhat of a testament as to how imperfect my communication can be. Just to mention though, about 50% of it was just me trying to perfect what I was saying, there may not have been any serious problems with my verbals. So I won't beat myself up too much about that!
Anyway the vlog is included at the bottom of this blog and on our Youtube channel, enjoy!
![]() |
| Only a small portion of the content made it to the surface! |
These are also all points I will be expressing in my contribution to the book. That as an entrepreneur, you can be like a phoenix from the ashes, be it interpreting those ashes as nothingness or the mistakes of the past. Whatever it is you have to rise from the ashes to be an entrepreneur, if you can't make something out of nothing, if you can't thrive from the mistakes you've made, no matter how big, you cannot truly be a successful entrepreneur (At least in my opinion!).
Going to be a short blog tonight unfortunately, spent all my time on the vlog and writing my book contribution! Hope you enjoy the vlog!
