Attempt at a professional video message

Been rather busy and stressed with the placement lately that I haven't done much work on Hire an Artist. I've done a lot but not nearly as much as I normally would have, for what's coming up in the next couple of days can seem pretty easy for most people but not for me and I'm getting worked up about it. But, I should face problems and tackle challenges head on, I knew this placement would have it's ups and downs but it's all worth it to develop as a person, and that is definitely true.

So that being said I've done work on the infographic, sent out emails, made closer bonds with artists and even got some social media content to be rolled out as a result. I've also come up with the idea of making personal video messages, with myself talking in an Apple ad style. Overexposed white background with me talking, I can either go really badly or really well. I'm hoping it's the latter though because I bet it would do wonders for my confidence, needless to mention the benefits it brings to Hire an Artist to put a face behind the company. Give it all some personality and all that! Well I'm not feeling too well, on top of the stress I'm sick too, so I feel I'll end my post here and get to bed.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply