Onto the next section
Took longer than expected but I've now completed a major section on the graphic, family matters have again interfered today so more time has been taken out of my day, as if I don't have enough time with the complexity and effort it takes to create this graphic. Anyway good progress has been made and once I start working in the new place I'll get so much more done. No distractions.
So while it's all well and good to go and create this graphic for strong marketing content, it doesn't go far. It's surely doing me good and getting my energy back for this company but in the grand scheme it doesn't help the business too much. So what I'm saying is while I'm doing this graphic, take a step back and actually think about what needs to be done, what I need to do on a daily basis etc. I did this before and it helped greatly in focusing on what to do, it's just that as time has passed needs have changed and my daily tasks became outdated.
Thinking about what's going to happen tomorrow, here's a list of everything that's going on.
- (Priority) Going out to meet up with the team and make for the meeting at the Prince's Trust
- This could lead to a full days work depending on the circumstances
- (Priority) Check up on the expected web development update and give feedback
- (Priority) Find and fix the problem with the emails so we can successfully send emails again
- (Priority) Review progress on Hire an Artist and set daily objectives
- Continue work on infographic
- Collate and analyse all data on recent market research information from artists
Well that's it I think, I have a feeling there's something else I'm missing but I'll have to leave it here since I've got to get up early in the morning. Let's hope tomorrow goes well!
.png)