Hacked!

Well it was going so well! But sometime in the morning yesterday I found that the website had been hacked and the website suspended. There was also a lot of worries about bank account details being compromised after a suspicious email came in to me about a recent transaction, which I suspect came directly from the person/people who hacked me.

Anyway long story short, we identified the solutions, deleted any infected files and the suspension was lifted. This has delayed development of the site, though I'm not sure how much yet, I'll find out when I next contact the web developers tomorrow.

Before I found out though I had been summarizing all of the information I got about clients from the artists who got back to me. So I've now got some basic client profiles established and actually some new ideas in terms of marketing. Just straight of the bat, looking at these profiles I can think of the correct kind of content to release which will appeal to each one. So it's great to have that further in-depth understanding on how different kinds of content can be exploited to attract particular segments, rather than simply having a very general, very vague understanding of a general market.

Other than that and a bit more progress on the infographic I haven't done much, had a bad day yesterday and after the site was suspended I thought it best to solve that problem before anything else.

The placement team will be meeting up again on Friday, which means I've got a full day to work on Hire an Artist. I feel it would be best to actually think about what I plan to do now so it's easier to work on once I get there tomorrow. Okay, so what I have to do:

  • Get back to Armer Design, find out the damage that may have been done
    • Continue on website review if update is restored fully (Though not likely)
    • If restored, discuss recent argument about my particular parts in my feedback.
  • Continue work on infographic
  • Reply to all emails
  • Work out strategy for early adopter clients
  • Work out possible marketing strategies to particular client profiles
  • Do a review of current status and create action plans (Our strengths and weaknesses, what we know, what we don't, what we have to do, what we don't, etc.) 
Well that's all I mention today, keep it short and sweet!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply