'Moving in' tomorrow

Going to begin a time committed relationship with Hire an Artist tomorrow by beginning to start work at the Centre, I plan to do weekdays, wake up at 6am, leave as soon as I'm ready and work up until 6-7pm then go home. It's unlikely that I'll have a full days work on it considering that I've also got a placement to commit to and raise £3,000 with my team for The Prince's Trust.

Speaking of the placement though, went great today and a team is beginning to form (Going to make this placement become a lot more successful). So while it may be taking a lot of time and energy out of my day I'll be developing skills and acquiring knowledge that I can then use into Hire an Artist! Short term loss (Time) for a long term benefit (Skills and knowledge), it's a good trade. Anyway, today went well but got home and quickly fell asleep on the sofa; introvert life.

Felt lethargic but I still got work done on Hire an Artist, bit of the infographic but nothing significant, the best part of today was hearing back from Armer Design about the web development update! I got their email today, seen that the site is back up and now I'm just reviewing the progress made and identifying what changes need to be made. Actually still doing this as I'm writing this blog, I'm just simply writing all this in case the update review takes me up to 01:00 and at that point I'm too tired to remember writing on the blog. So going to keep it all short, got to get up early tomorrow.

I've contacted 123-reg, they're going to get back to me about the email problem, sure this can be an easy fix to be done tomorrow. I can receive emails I just can't send them, there's obviously something configured wrong with outgoing mail. So yeah, that will be done. I was going to say that I haven't really stepped back and looked at where this company is heading and what I should be doing, but actually, the website is being developed, artists are beginning to engage by email, social networking is still a bother and has recently slowed down in growth. I also have no clear marketing plan, although I have objectives and goals. What's good is that I have a company that will launch, what's not good is that in it's current state it will launch very poorly.

What I'll do tomorrow, go to the Centre, get out a pad, make notes and analyse what artists have told me about their usual clients, understand clearly the profiles of the people I should ideally target and if I can get this all done before 12. All I need to do is walk upstairs and talk to Dan, a mentor (If he's there tomorrow of course), about my findings and what I can do with this information.

Right, I'll end this post here, I've got a website update to review! Next post coming tomorrow!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply