Demo just about ready
Well nothing crashed today like it did yesterday so I got the web designs done just fine. Meaning I could then get onto the demo pages and make my life a whole lot easier. The visual quality is a little bit pixelated I must admit, but it definitely gets the job done in terms of giving a layout of content and the structure of the site. Before I release it I will have to make it clear that these are just based from early concepts and wouldn't necessarily make it until the final designs.
That being said though I do really like a lot of pages that I've created, and with a little web compatibility and complete functionality, it would be a completely different experience to the demo page. So designs won't get thrown out of the window so easily, on top of that I haven't exactly got any resources to hire a professional web designer. Even though I've got in touch with one and said I'll get back to him in the future.
But moving on, the demo is just about ready so more tweaks and more time spent and I'll release it when I feel it's the right time. For now I'll release my web designs for content in posts on my social networks, something I wouldn't say I've been neglecting, but haven't been actively pursuing. We have 34 likes now, 21 of which came in this week alone, with a post reach of 14. I should definitely be working on this to get a much richer supporter base behind us. We get an email back from artists, I reply, I get a follow/like and that's it. I don't hear from them again.
I also forgot to mention, but yesterday I got a newsworthy update on my actions with web developers, I got a full written quote and it looks pretty convincing! In that it outlines everything I need in a professional format. It's something I believe could be done at that company, my only problem is the price. It's borderline too good to be true, so I'm very anxious about going forward with it. But of course I'm always going to be anxious about the web development stage.
I haven't decided yet and I'm going to think about it. Works starting to overwhelm me somewhat and I'm getting disorganized in what I'm doing, especially in funding and web development. I'm going to need a sit down and have a good think through everything.