New Content and updates to Kickstarter

I'll make this a quick short post since it's pretty late and I'm pretty tired. I actually missed yesterday's post because I got carried away in creating a new video. Videos take a pretty long time to do from scratch, but also if you want to put in some animations and not just a series of static images. I felt the need to make animations in this particular video mainly because it was more of an informational video, not a content driven one, and so needed a bit of flare to give at least some bit of an interest to it.

When I completed the video today I wasn't happy with the layout and look of the video, I never like showing anything that isn't the absolute best of what I can do. I prefer to give something professional and not something scrappy, I did publicly release it on Kickstarter and YouTube however because I don't want to make a foolish decision of holding it back just because it doesn't look pretty. It is an informational video after all, not a promotional video.

So I created the video, as well as more web designs (Something I also did yesterday). This all was used in updating the Kickstarter project and boosting the project's content portfolio overall. I think I said before that I focus too much on gathering attention around the project and not enough on creating content for people to see. Hence why I'm working overtime on new content.

I'm planning on finding alternate content to create, not just short videos and web designs, but I can't think of what it could be right now (Maybe that's just because I'm tired). If I fail to find new ways, I'll aim to bolster the website www.hireanartist.co with the new content and further updates. The HTML coding is dreadfully difficult though so fun times ahead!

Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1372275389/hire-an-artist

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply