From yesterday up to now my follow/like support has almost doubled from when I first started my social networking! This is great stuff and I have no doubt it's because of the changes in my messages to artists. I've drastically improves my success rate at gathering support and with 29 likes on Facebook, it definitely feels more like a significant group than a band of a few supporters. As I said yesterday, we're starting to get a small community now.
And with more supporters, it'll be more likely to get reactions and interactions from supporters when I post content. I'm looking forward to releasing more content in the upcoming days and seeing how well it goes down. Which brings me to my next point.
Losing an hour's worth of work when your PC crashes
I've now finished on some of the designs for the pages I struggled to do in the past, the little secondary-like pages which weren't the absolute focus of what I'm trying to achieve. Some of these pages are now done. I stopped though when I lost an hours worth of work when the program crashed, that dog illustrated my reaction perfectly, the moment before I throw the laptop through the window in a fit of rage! Kidding, it did still bloody annoy me though.
But, cest la vie, I'll get it finished tomorrow no doubt and have these designs used in my demo. I haven't looked at the site map yet to see what I have got left to complete but it can't be much by now!
I wake up every day to create something that can support artists and turn people’s ideas into art, so that the true value of a piece of bespoke art is realised – And that value is what it means to the person who gets it. When we can make our loved ones cry with happiness, it’s one of the greatest feelings in the world.
I’ve got a big passion for creativity and ideas and Hire an Artist is the perfect company to encompass this; the ideas of clients, transformed into works of art by artists. In a divided market of artists struggling for work and clients not being welcomed and supported, I aim to bring these two groups together – Let them create the incredible things they’re capable of.
I believe that success isn’t given, it’s earned. I earn my success is by working to achieve my dreams, and to help others achieve their own dreams and successes. Life is short, so why not enjoy it?
It’s with that mentality that my company became recognised as one of the UK’s greatest start-ups 2 years in a row. It’s why I’m such a competitive force, why I win competitions such as Business Masterclass 2016, its why people write about me and why people such as Raj Dhonota support me.