Exhausting day at Uni

Ending the day's work early today, absolutely exhausted from today's work at University. As an introvert, I'm shattered! Worked on it from 10:00 - 17:00, so it's always good when that kind of time of taken away from working on other things. Honestly though, it wasn't the amount of time that was the main exhausting factor. It was working with so many people at once, talking to so many people and being one of the focuses of attention consistently throughout the majority of that time. It was really tough for me.


So the work I did involving Hire an Artist involved working on the 'Dragon's Den' competition presentation, it's shaping up pretty well and I'd say it's about 90% finished. All that's left to be done is some last remaining bullet-points (Which I use to branch out and discuss) and tweaking the timing to match my pitch speech. Haven't started on the pitch yet, will be doing this tomorrow. Easy to start, difficult to perfect, thankfully there's some awesome equipment and a few friends I can practice with at the Center! I can't express how perfect this environment is for what I do, not just this competition in particular. 

I'll undoubtedly be capable of getting much more work done tomorrow as I only have one 3 hour lecture early in the morning which ends at 12:00. Tomorrow I plan to:
  • Have the presentation and a 1st version of pitch finished
  • Improve the marketing e-mail used to promote to artists
  • Review the development of the web development (An update is expected to come in tomorrow).
  • Continue promoting to artists (The time I usually limit this task to is 1 or 2 hours)
  • Image editing as part of the improvements to the Artist of the Day campaign (I may have to do this at home using GIMP though if I struggle to get to grips with using Photoshop)
  • Schedule Artist of the day posts
  • Strip down a marketing plan to it's bare bones provided by my partner
  • Write a blog at the end of the day!
Referring back to the 'Dragon's Den' style competition though, check out the first slide below!

In my opinion this slide design projects a professional approach whilst maintaining an artistic vibe

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply