New blog layout and competition preparations

Well today besides the work I have to do for University I've been updating the blog and preparing for the competition tomorrow. Got the presentation done but I'm having trouble memorising the speech! Had a crash course in fashion this evening too from family, who strongly recommend I don a suit for my pitch. Feel that it would be somewhat overdoing it but feels good to be wearing a suit again.

As you may have noticed the blog has got a fresh look! I discovered that blogger can use HTML templates so ("Wunderbar!"), got a shiny new template in minutes. Nice to know even my brief knowledge in web coding can come in handy! Going to have an early night and get a full nights sleep, so apologies if you find today's update short! Tomorrow's update should be interesting, where I will cover:

  • If I won the competition or not
  • The idea that I wanted to have created and to commission an artist for
  • 3rd part to the 'A little reflection' series
  • A catch up on everything!
Have a great day!


This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply