Half way ready

I'll keep it a reasonably short post this time, tired! But today I did the usual, with continuing the Artist of the day campaign, which is going pretty well so far. I mentioned in my last post my post reach was at 140, well now it's at 340! Now the highest post reach I've ever achieved, thanks to awesome friends. Now, I also did a lot of marketing to artists but we'll skip that part.


So the short form business plan is complete and has been submitted. I can't tell you how hard it is to try and cram a 17 page, 7,500+ original business plan into one tiny 2 page document. But it was managed, with the help of my partner too on the marketing section. Good way to get a feel of his skill and understanding for the project. I was happy with his contribution and only needed a tiny bit of polishing, which shows me he's got the right mindset and would fit in well with the work given to him.

With the business plan completed though, there was bad news. Unfortunately my partner won't be able to pitch with me on the day because of ridiculously high expenses the train companies charge. And here I was thinking it would be £40 max. So I'll be pitching alone, which I'm still absolutely looking forward to, I'm getting to start liking to present myself and the company more and more. But as he won't be able to make it, he will be making his fair contribution to preparing the PowerPoint while I prepare a 4 minute pitch and predict any questions which may be asked at the end. We've also started on a gannt chart which will outline all the tasks that are required to be completed, this will undoubtedly help in sharing out the workload and create a more fair partnership!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply